Friday, December 6, 2013

New Blog at Lighthouse Bible Studies


Guess what?! We're official! Lighthouse Bible Studies now has its own website where you can see more about our Lighthouse team and our books. I have a new blog on there, too!

Visit our new site at http://lighthousebiblestudies.com/. I had a hand in designing it, and I'm grateful to all those who put it together.

I would love for you to visit my new blog! I can't transfer this blog's followers to that one, so please type in your email address in the Follow box to still receive emails. This blog will remain active for a while. (I've written so much on it.) But now all my new material will be on the new site. And here it is: http://lighthousebiblestudies.com/katy-blog!

Commenting should be easier on the new blog, so please leave a comment! I'd love to talk with you about Life with God and all its adventures. So you know, all comments must be approved to avoid spam submissions, so it may take a little while for them to show up. But thank you for reading this blog, and I hope you follow the next one!

God bless you, and may you know the fullness of life's adventures with Him!

~Katy


No comments:

Post a Comment