Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Snippet 1: Deer Feet

Today I'm starting a new series called "Snippets," bite-sized thoughts about Scripture, songs, and current events. These snippets won't follow a regular schedule but as God highlights a verse or song (has He done that for you?) or as current events affect the United States and believers here or around the world. If you miss any snippets, you'll be able to find them on the "Devo Series" page. Here's the first one--a verse God highlighted in my quiet time recently.


"The LORD God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills." Habakkuk 3:17, NKJV

God may not always smooth out the path before us, but He will transform our feet to walk on rocky terrain and rugged mountains. On the "high hills," we will see His strength sustain us when our own strength gives out. His presence with us will supply the courage to move forward, and His words will be our guide and wisdom.

What gives you strength on high hills?

No comments:

Post a Comment