I'm doing some research for my first book...a little jogging, a little running. I didn't think I could run anymore today until I caught sight of my neighbor's dog. A boxer, she was outside their garage, apparently not on a leash. After I overcame my momentary paralysis, I got my wits about me and started back up the hill. Faster than planned.
Here are 6 things I've learned from jogging over the past two weeks. And I can use all the help I can get. So if you've got a running tip, please leave one behind. My goal is to run a mile. I've got a long way to go...
1. You can easily sprint uphill when dogs are involved.
2. Umbrellas aren't useful for only rain.
3. Little birds do sing to you.
4. You can run for just one more minute.
5. A cool breeze never comes too soon.
6. God likes the morning time.
So if you've walked or jogged for exercise, leave a little tip or something you've learned. And God bless you in the race of life.